The second and final call for speakers just went out for the Open Source Days conference in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Noteworthy news compared to the first call is:
- We moved the conference a week to make sure we have plenty of room for speakers, visitors and sponsors. The conference is going to take place at march 10 and 11 with training happening on march 9.
- We added information about conference size and being somewhat ambitious we're hoping to reach previous heights of 800-900 people.
- Extended the deadline for talk proposals. Deadline is now january 27th.
- User groups interested in a community booth also needs to start planning. Deadline is february 13th but you need to start thinking of activities, manning the booth and so on.
More information and details to be found on opensourcedays.org
Don't miss Denmarks biggest open source event!
- Open Source Days - Second call for speakers